Israel S. Hernandez is the founding owner of the Law Office of Israel S. Hernandez, P.L.L.C. which was established March 2006 in Casa Grande, Arizona. His area of expertise focuses on complex Immigration legal court matters and personal injury cases. His strong experience as a trial lawyer involving many complex cases has resulted in a strong success record.
Israel S. Hernandez graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California on December 2004. Attorney Hernandez is fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish.
11 years experience in immigration and personal injury law
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Member
- Arizona State Bar Member
- American Bar Association Member
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Member
- Executive Office for Immigration Review Attorney
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D. (December 2004)